My light, bright and airy Pilates studio in Potters Bar
is located on the first floor of my home.
The studio in Potters Bar boasts a beautiful Align Pilates C2 Pro Reformer bed, a quality piece of professional equipment. The Pilates reformer bed has a wide variety of accessories to accommodate you whether you’re a beginner or advanced level client.
The professional Reformer studio has wall to wall mirrors to help you visually process what you’re doing in real time. Mirrors will help you to get a sense of your own body and how it moves. Something called proprioception.
What to wear
Being able to move freely on the reformer is important. You don’t want to feel restricted. So, wear something you feel comfortable in, like leggings or close-fitting shorts and a stretchy top.
We don’t allow shoes on the reformer. Instead, you should wear full toe-covering, non-slip socks. These are for hygiene reasons, and to avoid your feet slipping while on the reformer.
You can wear your own non-slip Pilates socks, or you can purchase quality non-slip socks from Sam if you forget yours.
Your safety and health are my top priority and so Firefly Pilates is following Government Guidelines for Covid Safety.
- We thoroughly sanitise the studio equipment before and after each session.
- We ask clients to wait outside until we call them in for their session.
- You must wear non-slip Pilates socks throughout the session.
- Upon arrival hand gel will be available for you to sanitise your hands.
- We take your body temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
- You must remove your shoes before entering the studio.
- It is up to the client’s discretion if they would like to wear a mask in session. Sam will wear a mask during every session.
To reduce contact between clients, we have updated our session times to 50 minutes. This also allows time for sanitising equipment between sessions.
We ask clients to stay home if they have a fever, cough, runny nose, have lost their sense of taste or smell, or are otherwise feeling under the weather
The studio is at 3 St Louis Close, Potters Bar, London, EN6 5EU.
Parking is available in the close, and a returnable parking permit will be available for your session.
Try your first session
Come and experience the mental and physical changes that Firefly Pilates can bring to your mind and body.
Book a session
Fill in the form for further information or to book your first Pilates reformer class – it’s called an Initial Consultation.